COVID-19 - DELTA LEVEL 2 UPDATES
We are excited to announce we have the reassurances required for us to plan and implement the best possible opening at Level 2. Here's the basic outline for the first stage of our Delta Level 2 operations.
Classes at Level-2
- We'll start with running a temporary Level 2 timetable to help ensure everyone can get the exercise they need. Classes will start hourly and finish 15min slightly early to allow for an increased cleaning schedule.
- Classes require advance booking via the CORE MMA Members App. Full registration details can be found here at the link.
- The system allows us to reallocate space and limit class numbers as required, as well as meeting all our contact tracing requirements.
- Please ensure your contact details remain up to date under the 'Profile' section.
- You will be able to see the current day, and tomorrow's available sessions. These classes will be allocated on a first-in, first-served basis, but we are asking that each member only attends 1x session per day.
- Youth classes have also now returned to training. Parent's will need to drop off and pick up kids without staying to spectate.
- Colts classes also require booking via the Members App. Parents / guardians can check in their children directly, by creating both their own account and accounts for any children using the same DebitSuccess ID as required. Minors can be registered under the main account by heading to Profile > Update Details > Add Dependant.
- Unfortunately with the reduced site limits, we don't have space allocated for spectators. If someone is dropping you off, they need to wait in their car during classes.
- Our online learning platform will be running via the Members App for anyone that needs to maintain social distancing.
Cleaning, Health & Safety Procedures
- Before entering and exiting the gym, and your dedicated training area, you will need to sanitise your hands and clean down any equipment used at the cleaning stations provided.
- Masks are to be worn when entering and exiting the gym, although they can be removed once you're settled into your training space.
- Please keep your training to the separate dedicated areas and keep the minimum 2M distance from other training groups.
- Classes will start on the hour, and finish 15min earlier than normal to enable the adequate cleaning, and allow time for the coaches to answer any questions before the next class arrives.
- Please wait in your car for your session if you arrive significantly early - the class coach will welcome you into the gym and training space 5min before your class is due to start.
- Please avoid congregating in the door or access ways.
- Go home, shower and wash your training gear immediately after class.
- Don't come to training if you're feeling unwell or have any of the listed Covid-19 or Flu symptoms.
Personal Training or Weights Training
- Weights / Fitness training, alongside Personal Training, will be available for members during level 2 outside of any dedicated class times which require that training space. If in doubt, ask.
- Staffed hours will be from 6am-9pm weekdays. Onsite staff will be available to help explain and take you through the correct training & cleaning procedures.
- Casual sessions must still be logged via the Members App, using the 'Add Training' button to record the timeframes and details of the session.
- Swipe card access will be temporarily disabled whilst we await further updates.
- Sauna & Ice Bath will be restricted to one user at a time.
- Recovery Centre members can book out a 30min timeslot during staffed hours, by arrangement at the reception desk.
Our new members process has changed for those looking to start training at Level 2. We are able to take new members, but we are unable to offer our usual trial process. Instead, if you're ready to jump in:
- Membership sign up via the website. You can browse the different options and complete the forms here.
- Once your online signup is done, you'll need to use your Membership Reference to register for our Members App. The reference can be found at the bottom of your signup confirmation.
- Then we can get you all set up and booked in for classes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of the contact details below. We'll be reviewing and amending the above plan over the coming weeks as required, and regular updates will also be provided via our social media platforms.