Adults BJJ Coach & Personal Trainer
Adults BJJ Coach - Chris is known as one of the academies two 'mad professors', a very technical and academic grappler (an approach he also brings to his classes) - but never one to ignore the importance of solid fundamentals. Chris holds the rank of BJJ Blackbelt and joined the coaching team at CORE MMA in 2013 - but has a long-time involvement with the team and was one of Carlo & Joesef's earliest training partners.
Chris can be found teaching our Adults BJJ Gi & NoGi classes, as well as the weekend open mat sessions. In 2019 Chris completed his Sport & Exercise qualification and made the move to full-time martial artist & personal trainer.
- BJJ Blackbelt under John Will (April 2019)
- Qualified Personal Trainer (May 2019)
- IMMAF Qualified Level 1 MMA Coach
- "Choke a Bro" brand founder
- One of the first ever CORE Sport Jujitsu competitors
- Trained alongside international BJJ legends such as John Will, Rigan & Carlos Machado, Dean Lister & Craig Jones