Daniel Van Den Berg
Daniel is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown belt under John Will and one of the BJJ Coaches at CORE MMA. Daniel started Jiu Jitsu in 2010 and became immediately addicted to the sport. Dan is a lightweight grappler who places a strong emphasis on technique, which is evident in both his rolling and his classes.
Daniel is a regular fixture in submission only competitions as well as the national grappling circuit. Daniel is currently one of the Coaches of the Core MMA Colts Brazilian Jiu Jitsu team as well as the Wednesday night Gi Class.
- 2017 Gi Nationals u70kg Gold
- 2017 No-Gi Nationals u68kg Gold
- 2016 No-Gi Nationals u68 Silver
- 2015 No-Gi Nationals u68 Silver
- 2014 Gi Nationals u64 Gold
- Multiple other placings (Full Force sub only, NZG regional's, Will Machado Nationals, contender)