UFC & IMMAF Referee + Judge
Mark Craig began his Martial Arts career in 1988 - and having trained extensively in standup disciplines (Kickboxing, Zen Do Kai and San Da), he made the move to CORE MMA in 2013 (along with his son) to begin working on his Jiu-Jitsu skills. Spending more and more time in and around the gym, Mark quickly transitioned into a standup coaching role and can be found offering unique insight and advice during our Kickboxing and Open Mat sessions. Mark still maintains a strong connection with well-known local kickboxing gym San Bu Kai.
- Internationally recognised MMA referee
- Worked at multiple UFC events, including refeering at UFC Auckland
- Zen Do Kai 2nd Degree Blackbelt (Registered with W.K.A, Probationary)
- IKBF Accredited Judge & Referee
- NZ Kung Fu Wushu Federation (IWUF) Accredited Judge & Referee
- NZ National San-Da Silver (2002) & Gold (2003) Medalist